Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Dragon's Blood Soap


This is my first and the only soap I made with dragon's blood resin.  (For those of you who don't know what dragon's blood is, click HERE for the details.) It is kind of pricey as well as my vetiver essential oil. They both added a lot more to make this very earthy soap.


Here are the ingredients I used in this soap. Jasmine infused in extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, organic neem oil, cocoa butter , organic beeswax and  ground drangon's blood in sweet almond oil.
I used a little bit of maddar root powder to color my soap, use vetiver and lavender essential oil to scent. Lye and water are added of course. There is no way to make soap without lye and water or other type of liquid. :)


If you like this soap and would like to give it a try, here is the link for you to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment